We have built a unique network that provides a level of service that many large telecommunications companies and smaller service providers are unable to match.
Our network provides connectivity across New Zealand, Australia, the Americas, Europe and Asia. The ACSData network is a modern Ethernet based IP transit platform which uses high performance, carrier diverse, links between core locations nationwide, diverse peering and transit relationships.
We use this platform to combine anything from UFB to 100 Gigabit Ethernet to give customers as much fault tolerance as they require.
Some of our transit network features are:
- Default Free Core.
- Carrier diverse backhaul links between Core PoPs (Points of Presence) across New Zealand, Australia and the USA.
- Diverse high-performance connectivity to domestic networks.
- Diverse international transit providers.
- Multiple vendor tail circuit options.
- Full, domestic or default routing tables for BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) customers.
- BGP communities to set metric, prepends and suppress advertisements.
- BGP remote triggered black hole support.